We are looking for high quality images of contemporary Pins and Brooches to be presented during the Toronto International Jewellery Festival Launch Party and Pin Ball (May 1, 2013 at the Gladstone Hotel).This is an international call and is open to artists and designers of all backgrounds and materials working with the brooch/pin form. Images will be juried; selected pieces will demonstrate the highest level of innovation, creativity and technical merit. Juried by Alisha Marie Boyd and Annie Tung.
There is no fee to submit images and no remuneration will be paid to exhibitors.
- Each person may submit up to 3 images
- Images must be JPEG, 72 dpi and within 1024 x 768
- Files must be names as follows: firstname_lastname_title_1.jpeg
- Applicants must fill out the application/image list form and image waiver to be considered
- Submissions are due by midnight on April 20th (late submissions will not be considered)
- Applicants will be contacted by April 25 as to whether or not their images have been selected
Click here for the application form and image waiver, as well as more details about the TJIF.