Applications for the four-week stay in 2015 will be accepted latest until 20th October 2014 . The residence program Mainly supports emerging artists who focusing on contemporary advanced ceramic art, who are not older then 38 years old at the time of application and who uses clay as Their primary material. This residency is only avaliable once for each artist.
Please submit the Following (in english or German only):
– Completed application form (download doc | pdf )
– a maximum of 10 images of own works from the load-three years, with details of title, material, size, or in the form of high-resolution jpg files by e-mail paper prints via snail mail
– Vita, with details on education, exhibitions, awards and artist residencies
– Written project proposal (one page max.) for your residency
Applications sent by e-mail need to arrive at email@example.com with the subject “Ceramic Artist in Residence 2015” and attachements max. size of 40 MB.
Applications by snail mail should be sent to the address be:
Künstlerhaus city pottery Neumünster
“Ceramic Artist in Residence 2015”
Be aware, did incomplete or late applications (closing date by snail mail = date of the postmark) june not be considered. The selection of artists is made by a jury.Within six weeks after the application deadline, the artists will be informed of the outcome of the jury’s decision.
If you have questions, please read first the Pratical informations [ Download pdf ] and do not hesitate to contact us.
The Artist in Residence program is funded by the Dr. Hans High Foundation, the Foundation of Sparkasse Südholstein, the Cultural Foundation of the State of Schleswig-Holstein and the housing Neumünster GmbH.
– Dr. Brigitte Koelle, Director, Gallery of Contemporary Art, Kunsthalle Hamburg
– Dr. Susanne swordsmith, Institute of Art History, University of Kiel
– Johanna Göb, Head of the Cultural Office, City of Neumünster
– Günter Humpe-Waßmuth, Head of the Dr. Hans High Foundation, 1st City Council, City of Neumünster
– Danijela Pivašević-Tenner, Artist and Artistic Director of the program “Ceramic Artist in Residence”
Visit here for more info and application details.