Call for Expressions of Interest
C2 One-Day Workshop Instructors
Deadline to apply: January 9, 2019
The Manitoba Craft Council is seeking expressions of interest from professional craft artists who wish to offer hands on classes at the C2 Centre for Craft.
Craft is a slow process that is best understood through participation. The Manitoba Craft Council has always aimed to promote and advocate for fine craft and its makers in Manitoba, and we are excited to be offering high quality, craft-based workshops to the public at C2.
– Workshops will take place on one Saturday
– There will be approximately 6 hours of class time
– Location: C2 Centre for Craft programming room (232 square feet with full kitchen)
– Max 8 students
Instructor Fee: $400
All candidates should:
– be passionate about sharing their knowledge and craft skills
– be effective communicators with teaching experience
– have knowledge, training and demonstrated technical ability in their craft medium
Please submit the following materials to email@example.com
- Your name and media of expertise
- A curriculum vitae highlighting your professional exhibition and teaching background (3 page max)
- A brief outline for 6 hours of instruction (1 page max)
- A student supply list with estimated budget
- 3-5 images of your work that relate to the proposed class content, with image list
- Your availability (from the list of options below, please indicate in which months you would be available to teach)
SCHEDULING One-Day Workshops in: March, April, July, August, November, December 2019
Please carefully read the attached information sheet for full details before applying.
Questions? Please contact Tammy Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.615.3951