Who May Enter
Entrants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents, aged 18 years and over as of January 1, 2018.
- Work may be 2-dimensional wall-mounted, 3-dimensional wall-mounted or free-standing, executed in any medium. Exhibition space is limited in its ability to accommodate work involving sound, light or movement. See section on Artwork Specifications for details.
- Entrants may submit up to three works for adjudication, however, only one work can be selected for exhibition. A separate entry form must be completed for each work submitted. The cost per entry is $30.
- Work must be the original, unaided endeavour of the entrant, except where work is a collaboration. In such cases, the entry form must include the names of all the artists. Any awards conferred will be divided equally among them.
- Work must not have been previously exhibited in any regional, national or international juried exhibition.
- Work must have been completed on or later than January 1, 2018.
- Work must be available for display for the entire duration of the Finalists’ Exhibition.
- Substitutions will not be permitted.
- Work must be available for sale for the entire duration of the Finalists’ Exhibition. A commission of 30% will be deducted from the sale price of all work sold.
- For more information click the link HERE