Graffiti Art Programming Inc. is seeking an Assistant to the Assistant Director. This is a 30H per week, temporary position running July 2 – August 31, 2019
The ideal candidate will be working towards, or have completed, a degree in curatorial studies, visual arts, art history and show a demonstrated interest in contemporary art.
For More information click the link HERE
Description of tasks:
- Day-to-day administrative duties
- Outreach and distribution of publicity materials
- Assist with organization of website and social media materials
- Facilitation of exhibition tours and related educational art programming
- Research and program development
- Communications with artists and staff
- Assist with set-up of activities and events, including youth programs
- Assist with installation of artwork
- Other duties as assigned
To apply: submit a letter of interest, CV and references by email to Julia Wake, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graffiti Art Programming Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.