Education and Public Programs Volunteer | Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library
Under the guidance of Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library’s education and curatorial staff, the Education and Public Programs Volunteer will assist in the preparation and implementation of MCML’s dynamic educational programs, including the Ethel Harrison’s Makers Corner monthly youth hands-on education activities.
- Interest in art education, craft, and design
- Comfort with working with diverse audiences and ages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle routine office tasks
- Some weekend and evening shifts required
- Able to commit to at least 6 months of a monthly shift of 3 – 4 Hours. Additional shifts may be required.
To learn more or to send a resume. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join MCML and support Craft in Manitoba this year!