Open to all artistic expressions of the theme in clay form.
2022 Juror: TBA
This will be the very first Ceramics Congress juried exhibition! Our hope is to have a wealth of submissions from all over the world. All entries must be cat related somehow and be predominantly made out of clay to be considered.
- This is a juried exhibition. Juror’s decisions are final.
- All entries must be complete and received by April 10, 2022 @ midnight CST.
- Images of submissions must be high resolution jpeg files.
- Work can be for sale or NFS.
- The exhibition will be held online only. You do not need to physically ship work.
- Open to artists from anywhere in the world who are 18 and older.
- Work must be made within the last 3 years.
- Work that has been exhibited elsewhere is eligible.
- By submitting your images for consideration you are acknowledging that the work submitted is your own work and that you have full permission to use the images. If you need to credit a photographer please add that in the submission form.
- By submitting your images to the exhibition you are agreeing to have your images be shown online in a virtual gallery space and that your images may be used for publicity purposes.
The exhibition opening will be held online as part of the Spring Ceramics Congress, exact date to be announced. The exhibition will also be available to view online after The Ceramics Congress.
About The Ceramics Congress:
The Ceramics Congress is a bi-annual online event bringing together ceramics artists from around the world for 5 days in May and November. It host workshops, artist talks, technical advice and demonstrations, exhibitions, vendor expo, makers market and many interactive social events. Thousands of attendees participate each time making this the number one online international ceramic event.
Click here to find out more on how to apply.