We’re hiring a Craft Content Developer to join our team and help manage our social media and communications activities, develop position papers and podcast programming, and assist with special project activities on a national scale. We want to hear from you if you’re a creative problem solver with excellent French and English language skills.
Deadline to apply: November 24th, 2023 at midnight
POSITION TITLE: CRAFT CONTENT DEVELOPER
Job Type: Annual Contract – renewal pending funding approval
Salary: $20 /hour, part-time: 2 days/week = 14 hours/week
Location: Remote / home office.
The Craft Content Developer will work under the guidance of the CCF/FCMA Executive Director to manage our social media and communications activities and the e-newsletter, develop position papers and podcast programming, and assist with special project activities on a national scale. The position will require the incumbent to work independently and apply creative problem-solving daily. French and English language skills preferred.
- Produce and develop content for various digital media, including visual and written content, in consultation with the Digital Content Developer.
- Create material for the CCF/FCMA website, blog, social media, e-newsletters, digital marketing, traditional marketing, project reports, and, to a lesser extent, print media and conference packages.
- Support the national communications committee in coordinating national marketing efforts, identifying and creating content that aligns with CCF/FCMA projects and strategies.
- Identify, develop and design campaigns specific to the contemporary craft sector for publication on new and existing digital platforms.
- Compile, organize and distribute digital marketing data and analytics.
- Update and Expand existing strategic marketing and communication plans and create new plans for new projects.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director.
The CCF/FCMA welcomes applications from individuals belonging to underrepresented groups, including those marginalized based on sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family status, age, and/or First Nation, Metis, Inuit, and/or Indigenous status. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Please ensure that your application is submitted using the provided form by November 24, 2023. The application should be comprised of a detailed CV and cover letter.
Your cover letter should include details about your qualifications, skills, and experiences that make you a strong fit for the CCF/FCMA. Highlight relevant achievements and explain how your background aligns with the CCF/FCMA’s mission and approach.
If you require any accommodations or assistance during the job application process, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].